What we do at the Kitchens & Bathrooms Quarterly Media Group
We use print and digital media to…
1. Target People with Projects when they are budget-ready and ACTIVELY doing their research.
2. Specifically, Consumers who have the money and aspiration, who will live with the project, and who are seeking the lifestyle benefits of a new kitchen or bathroom.
3. Both Socioeconomic ABC consumers and the designer who influences their decisions.
Kitchens & Bathrooms Quarterly is a Research Tool for kitchen and bathroom buyers
As a group we specialise in reaching the target audience that matters, at the time it matters most.
This is why we are one of the most robust, highly-targeted and cost-effective solutions in the media business.
Kitchens & Bathrooms Quarterly is NOT a lifestyle magazine for recreational reading.
Kitchens & Bathrooms Quarterly IS a research tool.
This is why Kitchens & Bathrooms Quarterly, and other magazines in the stable look different – we are targeting a reader who has particular needs NOW. We have an audience of doers not dreamers.
Our readers want to know….
In one afternoon spent with Kitchens & Bathrooms Quarterly Magazine audience members can figure out what styles they like, what brands they want to check out, what designers to call, what showrooms to visit and where.
The Kitchens & Bathrooms Quarterly Media Network is also consumed by kitchen and bathroom designers. This gives a powerful multiplier to the marketer – in one media buy you can get both the consumer and the designer who influences their decisions.
The principle of targeting the right people at the right time, also applies to our Social and Digital Media Networks.
In Digital our main driver is data – actual email addresses of people who have entered the market for a project. We work tirelessly to ensure we have the right kind of people, with the highest possible standards of data collection.
In Social media we use sophisticated enterprise-level tools to ensure we are targeting audiences that are ACTIVELY researching not PASSIVELY browsing.
This important distinction makes your marketing investment with the Kitchens & Bathrooms Quarterly Media Group bankable.
5 Key Advantages of Kitchens & Bathrooms Quarterly as a Medium
Kitchens & Bathrooms Quarterly offers the following distinct advantages to marketers
1. The Right Target Audience – Kitchens & Bathrooms Quarterly targets only consumers with impending projects i.e. the do-ers in the market, not the dreamers.
2. Meaningful Numbers – According to the independent IPSOS EMMA poll, for last 5 years Kitchens & Bathrooms Quarterly has offered over 230,000 readers every 12 weeks. Although much more targeted than other generalist home publications, Kitchens & Bathrooms Quarterly gets more readers.
3. The Right Environment – The advantages offered by your product or service might be lost on generalist readers, but people with projects are “in the zone” and want to know. They are in the pre-purchase research phase, and don’t only want to know, they need to know.
4. A cost-effective way to look BIG and eliminate waste. By focusing just on the portion of the market that is actively spending, marketers can eliminate the wastage that is involved in other solutions. A TV campaign might reach a lot of people, but only a very small number are working on projects. By targeting on in the audience at the time they are researching, the marketer is able to eliminate waste and spend valuable marketing dollars on gaining a bigger presence.
5. Kitchen & Bathroom Designers. Kitchens & Bathrooms Quarterly also offers an often overlooked, but very important, secondary market – the kitchen and bathroom designers. This secondary audience are much fewer in number but can be influential when working with customers choices.
The Kitchens & Bathrooms Quarterly Media Group
Kitchens & Bathrooms Quarterly Magazine
Market-Leader. Mass Market. 230,000 Readership – IPSOS EMMA June 2019
88,000 Total Edition Audience – Nov 2018
86,000 Total Edition Audience – Nov 2018
Luxury Kitchens & Bathrooms Annual Magazine
Upmarket projects. 45,000 Total Edition Audience – Nov 2018
Grand Designs Kitchens & Bathrooms Annual Magazine
Official Magazine of the TV show. Designer projects. 120,000 Total Edition Audience – Nov 2018
The Complete Home Network
Australia’s largest “Do-It-for-Me” home portal. 1 Web Portal with 120,000 visitors/month, 10 eNewsletters and 10 Social Media Pages.
The Specifier Source Network
A visual reference network for time-poor specifiers of multi-use residential buildings. 1 Web Portal with 10,000 Visitors/Month, 4 eNewsletters and 2 Social Media Pages.
Reach any regional or interest audience from our base of Kitchens & Bathrooms Quarterly (26,000) Complete Home (12,000) or Home Design (66,000).
Complete Home Kitchen & Bathroom Ideas eNews – Currently reaching 5,000 people
Complete Home City eNews – Current reach SYD 14,000 people, MEL 15,000, Qld 16,000, ADL 2,000 and West Coast 4,000.
Kitchen & Bathroom Design Specifier – Currently reaching 6,000 specifiers for kitchen and bathroom projects