Home Design Magazine Australia’s Fastest-Growing Home Magazine According to Roy Morgan, Presents its Collector’s Annual
The 2019 Collector’s Edition of Home Design will be an OUTSTANDING special edition and will publish in time to capture the summer holiday project-planning season.
This exclusive issue picks up a bigger audience every year as consumers who promised themselves projects proceed with their plans.
Celebrating summer living and the wonderful indoor/outdoor spaces that we are seeing everywhere at present, the Home Design Collector’s Annual will feature a tour of our favourite outdoor spaces.
This edition will also have more projects than ever before and will be beautifully packaged with the famous unique cover design that Collector’s Annuals have become known for.
“This edition is jam-packed with fresh trends, house features and inspiration for your home. To celebrate the Annual Collector’s Edition and the gorgeous summer weather, we have hand-picked a selection of indoor/outdoor spaces that will get you excited for the outdoor entertaining season,” says Editor April Ossington.
Promotion of the Home Design Collector’s Annual
This special edition of Home Design always gains at least an extra 10,000 readers due to extensive promotions and time of year. Promotions include:
- EXTENDED on-sale in independent retail outlets.
- Replenishment to areas of high home project activity and sell-outs.
- Special distribution already arranged for airport and home retail
- Special promotions and distribution of our digital editions – the App Store, Amazon, Google Play and more.
- Extensive eCommerce strategy to reach an even bigger audience in 2019 of DA applicants, people with projects, and the designers who influence their decisions.
Kick off your 2019 with some new reach — PLAN to reach people who are PLANNING projects. To plan your opportunities in the home market please contact:
Anthea Hamilton, Advertising Team Leader (0414 319 271); Mandy Ahrens, NSW Business Development Sales Manager (0411 424 072); John Oliver, Vic Kitchens, Bathrooms & Heating Business Manager (0417 316 820); Suzy Rashoo, Vic Sales Manager (0419 564 960); WA Independent Marketing Consultant Steve Wright (0455 030 726)